Senior Centre legal member Linklaters is to host the second newspad international employee equity summit in central Paris on Thursday & Friday, June 21-22 this year. The venue will be Linklaters’ impressive offices at 25 Rue de Marignan, just off the Champs Elysees and Avenue Montaigne.
Speakers will include share plan experts from Airbus; David Craddock Consultancy Services; Equiniti; Esop Centre; FONDACT; IAFP; Index Ventures; Linklaters; Pett Franklin; RM2 Partnership; Saint Gobain; Solium; Thales; White & Case and Willis Towers Watson.
The programme includes speaker slots and open debates, spread over the two days. Topics include:
- Share plan regulation – MIFiD2 and GDPR – how are they bedding in?
- Case histories featuring latest developments in employee equity plans
- Executive equity remuneration: has the tide turned? Are LTIPs doomed?
- Latest developments in French international employee equity plans and French labour reforms
- Employee communications in share plans – overcoming cultural differences
- The likely impact of Brexit on international employee equity plans
- Business succession in European privately owned companies
- New ways to improve take up and rewarding talent
More details can be seen in the programme outline to date.
An informal delegates’ pre-conference dinner will be held in a Paris restaurant on Wednesday evening (June 20) at 2030. Centre chairman Malcolm Hurlston CBE will open the event on Thursday at 1045 (to allow travel time for delegates arriving in Paris by eurostar on Thursday morning). Linklaters will provide coffee/tea on both mornings, a buffet lunch for all participants and an informal hosted drinks reception, starting 1740 on Thursday. The Friday morning session will run from 0930 to 1300.
Leading the Linklaters’ team will be Rasmus Berglund from the London office and Lionel Vuidard and Géric Clomes, from Linklaters’ employment and incentives division in Paris.
Centre member practitioners: £395 each
Non-member practitioners: £615 each
Plan issuer representatives Free (£10 admin charge)
*These fees are not subject to VAT, because this event takes place outside the UK.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Centre team on +44 (0)20 7239 4971
newspad invites Centre members to sponsor its employee equity summit in Paris. Your organisation can either sponsor the event, at a cost of £2,500 or sponsor the event’s marketing activities, which includes the programme, at a cost of £500.
More details can be seen on the sponsorship programme.
Zedra is an independent, global specialist in Trust, Corporate, Employer Solutions and Fund Services who are based in 14 key jurisdictions across Europe, Asia, Oceania and the Americas.
The Zedra Employer Solutions team, established over 20 years ago provides specialist trustee and administration services to a wide variety of employee share ownership plans.
Its clients include FTSE 100, 250 and internationally listed companies as well as private companies and private equity-backed companies.
Its team is recognised and valued by Zedra’s clients and its advisers for their extensive legal and tax compliance expertise as well as their ability to handle complex transactional company life cycle events.
Zedra’s motto is “We believe in doing more, so that our clients can.”
Refunds will be issued as follows:
- 90 percent – two months in advance of event
- 50 percent – between one and two months in advance of event
- None – less than one month in advance of event (but substitute accepted)