Senior Centre legal member Linklaters is to host the second newspad international employee equity summit in central Paris on Thursday & Friday, June 21-22 this year. The venue will be Linklaters’ impressive offices at 25 Rue de Marignan, just off the Champs Elysees and Avenue Montaigne.
Speakers will include share plan experts from David Craddock Consultancy Services; Esop Centre; FONDACT; IAFP; Linklaters; Pett Franklin; RM2 Partnership; Saint Gobain; Solium; White & Case and Willis Towers Watson.
The programme will contain at least a dozen speaker slots and open debates, spread over the two days. Generic subject areas will include:
- Share plan regulation – MIFiD2 and GDPR – how are they bedding in?
- Case histories featuring latest developments in employee equity plans
- Executive equity remuneration: has the tide turned? Are LTIPs doomed?
- Re-casting all-employee share plans post a merger/takeover
- Share plan administration techniques
- Employee communications in share plans – overcoming cultural differences
- The likely impact of Brexit on international employee equity plans
- Benchmarking international share plans – getting value for money
- Latest developments in French international employee equity plans
- Business succession in European privately owned companies
- Employees and economic democracy
- Restricted Stock Units – are they best used in international equity plans?
- New ways to improve take up
More details can be seen in the programme outline to date.
An informal delegates’ pre-conference dinner will be held in a Paris restaurant on Wednesday evening (June 20) at 2030. Centre chairman Malcolm Hurlston CBE will open the event on Thursday at 1045 (to allow travel time for delegates arriving in Paris by eurostar on Thursday morning). Linklaters will provide coffee/tea on both mornings, a buffet lunch for all participants and an informal hosted drinks reception, starting 1740 on Thursday. The Friday morning session will run from 0930 to 1300.
Leading the Linklaters’ team will be Rasmus Berglund from the London office and Lionel Vuidard and Géric Clomes, from Linklaters’ employment and incentives division in Paris.
Centre member practitioners: £395 each
Non-member practitioners: £615 each
Plan issuer representatives Free (£10 admin charge)
*These fees are not subject to VAT, because this event takes place outside the UK.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Centre team on +44 (0)20 7239 4971
Call for speakers
newspad invites Centre members to email proposals for speaker presentations at the summit. You may choose a solo 30 minute slot, covering an important technical issue affecting international employee share schemes, or a 45 minute employee equity case history slot in which a client joins the main speaker(s) at the podium.
Practitioner speakers will pay £245* each for their slots and may invite a plan issuer client as joint speaker, free of charge.
If you wish to stake your claim to speak at this key event, please contact the editor of newspad, Fred Hackworth at email@example.com.
newspad invites Centre members to sponsor its employee equity summit in Paris. Your organisation can either sponsor the event, at a cost of £2,500 or sponsor the event’s marketing activities, which includes the programme, at a cost of £500.
More details can be seen on the sponsorship programme.
Refunds will be issued as follows:
- 90 percent – two months in advance of event
- 50 percent – between one and two months in advance of event
- None – less than one month in advance of event (but substitute accepted)