Island trustee delegates will be addressed by David Pett, the first specialist UK Esop barrister at a seminar jointly organised by the Employee Share Ownership (Esop) Centre and STEP Jersey, on the morning of Wednesday May 2.
David Pett will add to his wide-ranging presentation an update on the inglorious spat between UK and EU which has left EMI options in limbo.
Colin Powell CBE, with Rosemary Marr, the vice president of STEP, will cover Jersey’s changing relationship with the UK and the EU in the build-up to Brexit.
The half day seminar will be held from 9:00-13:15 at the Pomme d’Or hotel, Jersey.
Malcolm Hurlston CBE, of the Esop Centre will reveal to delegates new understandings between the Centre and HMRC on share valuation.
Notes to editors
- The Esop Centre is a non-profit membership organisation which promotes broad-based employee share ownership across the British Isles and abroad.
- Malcolm Hurlston CBE is available to speak to journalists for additional comments or radio interviews.
- Colin Powell CBE will speak from 10:30-11:10.
- Malcolm Hurlston CBE will speak from 9:00-9:20.
- David Pett will speak from 12:40-13:15.
For more information, please contact Robert Jarvis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7475 913 318.